Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unresolved Questions

There is only one universe - no argument about that. There is only one God that created it - probably no argument about this too. So there should be one common religion for mankind but why are there different religions today? Did God make religions different or was it man the culprit. I am inclined to think of the later.In my effort to prove that God plans one common religion, I am putting down verses from the Holy Books that show there is only one God. (one religion)

Matthew iv:10 You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve

Luke 14:8 You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve

John xx: 17 I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God

Quran 5:72 Jesus said "Oh children of Israel. Worship God alone who is my sustainer and your sustainer"

No comments: