Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Contradiction

In Deuteronomy 18:18 God said to Moses "I will raise for them a prophet like you from among your brethren and will put My words in his mouth and he shall speak to them all that I command him "
This prophecy refers to the advent of Prophet Muhammad which I discussed in my previous essay.

However after the demise of Moses, Deuteronomy 34:10 states that "Since then, there has not arisen a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face " This verse is a contradiction to
Deuteronomy 18:18 because nine more prophets came after Moses - Aaron, Illyas, Eliza, David, Solomon, Zachariah, John, Jesus and Muhammad. Out of these nine, the prophet that is "like Moses"
is Muhammad (see my previous essay on this)

Words of God are never contradictory. If it happens, it is caused by the hands of man

No comments: