Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Evil that Allures

There is so much evil in America. I have spoken this to a Muslim American visiting Malaysia and he agreed. He even added that the most evil of them all is Dick Cheeney. With this in mind some body in America suggested that Jesus should be consulted in the sense that what would he had done if he were still around among human on earth.

Regarding this I think it would be a good idea to put an empty chair in the room where the president and his cabinet deliberate over something. That empty chair represents Jesus and he is there as an observer. Regarding this I would like to quote the Quraan Chap 55 Verse 8

"He to whom the evil of his doings is so alluring that he regards it as good. For verily God lets go astray him that wills to go astray and He guides him that wills to be guided: (55:8)

Though a Muslim, I accept readily those Biblical statements that make sense and I hope my Christian brothers would not reject Quraanic statement where common sense truth is so glaring

No comments: