Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am a millionaire

I have lots of reasons to be grateful to God

1. I wake up in the morning. Some of my friends don't do that any more. They have been dead
2. Then I go to the bath room. I urinate normally. A friend can only do it with great pain.
3. I can read the newspaper. A friend has difficulty reading the prints
4. My daughter has graduated and is looking for a job. My friend's daughter didn't make it.
An illness has left her with a permanent brain damage.
5. I am always short of cash. But money keeps coming in every week. Some of my friends
cannot make ends meet.
6. I can cycle 15 - 20 km. But my friend who has a heart problem can't even cover half a
kilometer.
7. My hearing is bad. But some people can't hear anything at all

The list is endless. The privilages I am getting is worth more than a million ringgit. I am a millionaire. And so is everybody who care to look at the privilages he's getting

No comments: