Sunday, November 23, 2008

Prediction Came True

I did a couple of stories on Sarah Palin during the height of the recent presidential election. I noticed how unready she was at political rallies and interviews. So in one of the stories I wrote that she should quit running for public office and instead go into advertising, in eye wear for instance or alternatively, hosting TV talk shows. Her good look, charm and experience in running for vice president job, are her strong selling points.

Today I am particularly excited when I read the CNN net work that Palin is going to do TV shows in which popular Oprah is also involved. It looks like they can work together, although in the last presidential election, they were in different camps. This is one thing good about America. After the election they cross party line and come together again. This rarely happens in Malaysia. After the election, rivals tend to keep their distance

I made a few other wild shots, meaning wild predictions especially about Obama. So I am waiting for next year to see whether they come out true or not

No comments: