Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Revealation is every where

I look around me. There is nothing that is not created by God. Even the pen I am holding at the moment is God's creation. God created the material that is used in the making of the pen. Man does not know how to create matter or material or substance whatever you prefer to call it. Man only knows how to change the form of the matter into a pen. or other things. Since man is created by God, he cannot claim the credit of making the pen. Credit goes to God.

I think the pen can also be categorized as a verse one finds in the Quraan both the pen and the verse carry God's message in which He describes Himself and His creative power. So every thing is sacred and holy. God's message is every where. Even inside me and that includes the very idea that guides me into writing this story.

Revelation that begins with Moses and continues with Jesus and Muhammad has not stopped yet. It is on going, every where. Every thing is Revelation

No comments: