Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Jews prophesized in the Bible

The Bible tells us how the Jews would behave after the passing of Moses.

I am citing Deuteronomy 31: 27 & 29 Moses said “For I know your rebellion and your stiff neck. If today, while I am yet alive with you, you have been rebellious against the Lord, then how much more after my death. I know after my death you will become utterly corrupt and turn aside from the way I have commanded you. An evil will befall you in the later days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger, through the works of your hands”

These are not the only verses of Biblical condemnation of the Jews. There are many more. The on going war in Gaza is but one example of the evil that is Israel
the country that America cringes at the mention of its name

So I am urging all Jews and Christians to read their Bibles again and reevaluate themselves.

No comments: