Monday, January 12, 2009

Exporting Terrorism

In an interview, Obama said "Iran is exporting terrorism to Hamas". I don't disagree with him. Hamas must have some Iranian made weapons but the number is insignificant. Those rockets Hamas fired into Israel were not Iranian otherwise they wouldn't be missing their targets! most of the time. Their effect is mere pin-pricks.

But isn't American exporting terrorism to Israel? And on a much greater scale too. If what Israel is doing in Gaza is not American terrorism, then what it is? What about the 3000 ton of weapons on the way to Israel at this moment?

I was so happy when Obama won the election. I thought there would be CHANGE. Today I realize what a fool I had been. He is not much different from from Bush. He too is taking instruction from his Jewish masters, the Jewish Lobby. American presidents are mules of the Jews.

No comments: